Friday, February 10, 2012

Pre and Post Post

Greetings folks,

It has occured to me that I haven't updated you guys on what is going in the IC in a while, and after all it definitely is a portion of what this blog is, so I guess I should do that...nothing. Still, so don't think you're missing out on anything. Most interesting thing to happen was a flash mob, but I won't go into more detail, because the cons far outweighed the pros on that one.

One may ask what do I do here at work to pass time, other than this blog? That is a good question and thank you for asking. Truth is, I really don't do much. I guess I take a walk around the floor every hour or so, but with no real intention in mind, push some chairs, pick up some trash after real filthy people.

You would think I get a lot of homework done too, but truth is I have my nights with it. Either I'm just not in the mood, which is usually the nights I have insane amount of homework or I'm very much so in the mood and I have none. Regardless, I don't like doing homework ever, but I do find it useful for getting ahead on homework more so then completing it. I like to start homework but just getting stuff down on a page feels better than nothing, so its usually shit but my thought process is "I can technically turn this in right now if I had to." I never do, I go back later and fix it, but its good to get the rough cut out of the way here.

More so, I bet you're wondering what I do on the internet. Well, contrary to popular belief there are things out there other than Facebook to kill time. I don't want to pull a Tuna and let my well-known fact about me be that I'm "awesome at Facebook." I enjoy it just fine, but I don't need it to be life. Twitter is great, but you go through that pretty quickly when you weave out the shitty tweets, and you then you realize no one you are following is tweeting at this hour so it dies pretty quickly.

Even though I hate to admit it, Reddit is a pretty good sight. If you are bored, it's so heavily updated that its practically impossible to get bored on that site. I mostly stick to the "pics" and "funny" categories, because both take little thought to understand. Now, I don't want to be known as a Redditor though, I don't want to be them. It's creepy like a cult  is creepy, they just love when they are out in the real world and see something having to do with Reddit and than get this Reddit-Rager on and think its the most interesting thing ever. Now this shit with Memes and "Shit people say..." has taken over the internet faster than that "Two Girls, One Cup" video, and personally I'd take the latter. I find it more entertaining and a lot easier to stomach, which I think says a lot about me...

Reddit has given me topics for this blog, so I thank it for that. But more so than anything else in the world   that Reddit has done for me is THIS. Please click it, and I dare you to not finish the whole thing. They are so much fun and I find my self laughing like Ron "F******" Swanson the entire time I'm doing it, which by far has to be the best laugh to personality combination in the history of television, ever.

Here's a list of some other websites I like to visit:

I Watch Stuff  (Scott Zimmerman)
This is Why I'm Broke (reddit)- I feel like I need it, and without it, I'm not enough.
Pearls Before Swine - Not a huge comic guy, but I do like this one.
Geekologie -(Scott Zimmerman)
Is it Christmas? - (Eric, Sean, and Ryan aka CVS Apartment), not to ruin the surprise, but apparently No, it's not christmas. I don't know how long that'll last though, so you should check back tomorrow.
Some E-Cards -These are always great.
Sporcle- just a classic time waster.
Text Twist - You know I love my jumbles, WHAT?!

And of course my king of websites forever and ever and ever
I.M.D. MOTHER FLIPPIN B

Also, I would just like to say to any of you Scrubs fans out there who are still in straight denial about how that show ended, I direct you towards Psych. Because that show makes me giggle in only that special way Scrubs could, and Parks and Rec is moving into that slot too.
Don't Frug with Drugs!

Night, Nite, Knight,
Jarrad

No comments:

Post a Comment