Friday, March 2, 2012

Just sad.

Hi everyone,

I will not be talking about much tonight. I just really wanted to touch on one thing in particular.

As most of you know on Monday was another school shooting at Chardon High School in Ohio. That high school is only 30 min. from where I went to high school, and although I'm fairly separated from that time and place in my life it was close to home.

It's sad, and been a sad week. 3 kids killed 2 injured because one kid just wanted some attention or whatever he claimed his reasons were. I'm not going to sit here and say how ridiculous that is or how much I hate that stuff, because we all already know. It's just sad.

 Today it seems like high school has only gotten more difficult, you've got bullies who are pushing kids to the point of suicide, you've got crazies who want to gun down everyone, and then you get the kids in the middle who don't bother anyone and are unfortunate enough to get caught in the crossfire. That's got to be hell.

My best wishes go out to those kids and their families, as well as everyone else involved. It's easy to separate yourself from something like that, because distance does that, and I didn't know any of them, but people died, and I can't even imagine what that would be like to deal with...It's just sad.

Night, Nite, Knight,
Jarrad

No comments:

Post a Comment