Monday, January 30, 2012

No Title Shall be Given.

Hello,

I warn you, tonight's post will not be long. I can't put together a thought long enough to even comprehend what it may mean someday, somewhere, in the space vortex of time in relation to the third black world of the Harkan Z, right across from the Pylithosion galaxy. For that matter bring together the words to describe such a place relevant to life on earth as it is in vast space of yours, theirs, and hers universe...

Nothing right now makes sense to me, I'm not sad, just confused with every little thing around me. The only thing I can think about is how I have to get up tomorrow at 11:30 to go to class at 12:30, cause I need an hour to prepare.

I have no real topic to speak of tonight. Tonight will be a lot of staring off into objects that really have no business being stared at for more than a second or two, pillars for example or shelf decoration. This week will not be fun for doing work mainly because I don't have any books yet for any of my classes, and its sort of a requirement that I get those and then use those to do my work...go figure.

I've had a lot on mind lately, but no one thing, just an assortment of bullshit. On top of that, I've been watching that show Shameless a lot, which could be one of the funniest/ most depressing shows of all time. I recommend watching it, but do it in doses and not if you're already feeling pretty shitty. Probably not a great show to watch when you're already stressed. On a brighter note if you like to have your occasional fetal position cry session in the shower, than I think this could be quite rewarding for you... not like I would know.

So instead of a long drawn out post, I'm just going to leave you with a few things that I think about on a fairly regular basis. If I've ever said any of these to any of you before sorry, but they are still fascinating to me and I still have so many questions about them. They're not all winners (none of them are), but they require some attention.

First off, The sun is really hot. So much so that its millions of miles away from us, yet when we go in the shade its cold and when we step into the sunlight it gets warm. That is power. Secondly, I bet vegetarians would be the first ones to eat a human being if they were starving for food and on a deserted island, because my guess is that they get hungry more often than people that eat meat. Plus, you know they aren't going to eat another vegetarian first, because they are probably not very tasty, real boney. Also, Ticonderoga pencils are clearly the best wooden pencil ever made. Why? what is that they do that makes their pencils so good. Better yet, why haven't others capitalized on this? Do they not know either?

Just some things to think about, I'm not really looking for answers. The wonder comes in never knowing. Be aware of the known be amazed by the unknown. That's my motto that I just made up right here on the spot, but I think I'm going to keep it because I feel it makes a lot sense.

Have a good night, day, week, whatever else you want to be good.

Night, Nite, Knight,
Jarrad

1 comment:

  1. Shameless is such a good show.

    I am also too good for wooden pencils, strictly mechanical for this guy.

    ReplyDelete