Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Dark Knight is Rising

Hello all,

Due to the recent release of the newest Dark Knight Rises Trailer and the recent finding of a Ticonderoga Black Pencil (which is the pencil I imagine Batman using if he needed to use a pencil), this post will be dedicated mostly to that.

First, Let's watch. (Warning this is a trailer, but may reveal more than  you wish to know.)



That was awesome, however like I said, it revealed way more than I wished to know. However again, There's no doubt in my mind that this movie will be way beyond any thoughts that I have or think of. However once more, I feel like I may have started to understand Nolan so much, that I may in fact know what he will do which would be sad for me.

This trailer reveals a lot about what's going to happen, there are far more conclusions that I can draw just from this trailer, but like the Dark Knight, I hope it doesn't reveal all, there are like 20 story plots from the 2nd installment, and so I'm hoping there's like 40 for this one. I don't know what the run time for this movie will be, but anything short of 5 hours I will be disappointed.

Bane is a clever witty guy, not the dumb ass portrayed in the 90's movie, as Poison Ivy's crack-addicted, misfit, reject, lackey.

One thing I know, is Tom Hardy has massive, clown-like shoes to fill following the Joker, and Heath Ledger's academy award winning performance. So even if he dies, knock on wood, he'll come off more pathetic for trying to pull the sympathy card as opposed to a tragic death, like Heath Ledger's.

I have much faith in this, like I've said a million times before, and I greatly look forward to its release seeing as I'm fairly certain that I was born to watch this movie. That is my goal in life, and I'm about to fulfill in a couple of months.

Now with this trailers release, it is time I start preparing the final stages of my ceremony. A ceremony that involves a re-watching of both batman movies at least 100 times each, a batman home-made costume complete with a grapple hook and batarangs, the candle light sacrificing of a bat (stuffed animal optional, but live preferable) so as it's spirit is reincarnated into mine, and finally a re-creation of both movies, where I star in every role (I will not do Lucius Fox in black face to show I'm politically correct, and also I will prepare for the role of Rachel Dawes in the Dark Knight by punching myself in the face repeatedly).

Also, the Avengers is coming out Friday, and I'm tremendously less, but still extremely excited to see that. Superhero movies could be the greatest invention since the peanut butter.

This is completely unrelated and poorly transitioned portion to this post, but has anyone else notice that guys who look like stereotypical gym rats are always walking with a limp, and have a look on their face like their constipated.

I feel like they look cooler, I just want to know why that works so well for them, If I tried that people would ask me if I had some sort of disorder.

Just a thought, Have a good day everybody.

Night, Nite, Knight,
Jarrad






No comments:

Post a Comment