Friday, May 4, 2012

Bouncing Ideas

Hello all,

Tonight is my second to last post, in many show finales this would be the time where the characters sat around possibly in an area where the power went out, or there was a storm warning, pretty much anything that prevented them from leaving where they were at, and had to only each other to talk to which would then lead to a night reminiscing about the best times of past days or in their case episodes.

There are no characters, this is not a show, and I don't remember have the stuff I talk about. Mainly because I'm pretty sure I've put every "kosher" thought I've ever had up on this blog, no wonder I repeat myself so damn much. I think a grand total of like 13 things, and all of those have come out in some way or another.

All 13 are extremely important to me though, and so I chose to share them with you, also I'm a extremely awkward and embarrassing person as well as charming and happen to be decently fond of my hair, so I felt the need to share all of these things with you as well, because I hope that you get some enjoyment from my moments of pain, but truth is I've fallen so much I've become pretty good at it. I'm kind of awesome at falling, so I may try to be a stunt man.

A stunt man would be cool, mainly because you always will have a good story to tell, and people will probably think you're a pretty interesting person, but also because Gosling was a Stunt Man... Driver, in Drive. Gosling doing anything makes it cool.

Quick pitch for a movie idea: Ryan Gosling and Ryan Reynolds star in a comedy, action, drama as brothers, who return home for one weekend to collect their dad's ashes and belongings, only to be sucked into an alternate universe where they realize what life would have been like if they hadn't had a falling out all those years back. It's called Parallel Ryans.

I'm thinking about pitching it to Mandate since they are going to waste money on a movie like LOL, why not put some towards a movie that can at least have two of fiercest guys in Hollywood in them.

I also think a good series of movies would be where we take some of the most classic romantic movies of our generation and re-cast them with two guys. Titanic, The Notebook, Dear John, Pretty Woman, etc. This could be the million dollar idea I've been waiting for. Then reverse that, We take Broke Back Mountain and make it about a man and woman who just can't quit each other, and each of them were in a gay relationship prior to that.

These are just ideas, that is all, feel free to steal them.

I finish finals today, sort of, and I hope the rest of you have a great weekend.

Monday morning will be the last post of the Knight Shift, I will be hanging up my badge and moving on worse and sadder things.

Night, Nite, Knight,
Jarrad



No comments:

Post a Comment